IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ
Criterion’s Cancellation Policy:
- Cancellations must be made by 12pm Eastern Time one business day prior to the class.
- All cancellations are subject to a $50 service charge.
- Cancellations made after 12pm one business day prior to the class time will not be refunded.
- Criterion will provide 24 hours of notice for cancelled courses.
Criterion Offers 2 Virtual Courses:
Asbestos Building Inspector (Refresher)
Asbestos Management Planner (Refresher)
Please review Criterion’s Policies for Virtual Courses:
- Registration and Payment must be received online at least 24 hours prior to the course start.
- Students must have fast internet access and a valid email address
- Students must have Audio/video capability
- Students must maintain audio/video presence and actively participate for the entire session
- By attending, students consent to being recorded per State regulations. Each course is recorded in entirety, including student participation, and sent to State regulators.
- Students must ensure that no offensive or illegal items are on camera
- Students must refrain from using alcohol, tobacco, or vaping products
- Students may not talk with people outside of the course during the session.
- Student must not make phone calls, send text messages, or otherwise participate in distracting behavior during the session.
- If your previous training certificate is from another provider, you must send Criterion a copy of your most recent training certificate no later than 24 hours prior to the course.